1.30.2009

Radio and Podcast


RD_LRLogo-1
Originally uploaded by runaway dorothy

I recently did an interview with Dave Grant from the Appetizer in Abilene Texas. You can listen this weekend for our song Abilene and Takes A Lot of Love to be played on his radio show. I will also be doing a call in interview with him on the show as well. I will tell him some secrets about my writing process and why I chose to write a song about a town in West Texas I have never been to. You can check out the show here:

www. kacu. org

And be sure to check out the podcast of the story of the song Abilene here:

www. appetizerradio. com

If you looking under the songwriters cook book you will me.

Also if you get a moment drop him a line to thank him for having me. He is such a great guy and I would like more people to know about him and his show.

Happy Weekend,
d

1 comment:

Suzette Saxton said...

Great music. I've been listening to it all morning.