10.28.2008

Interview with YouIsAwesome


Interview With You Is Awesome
Originally uploaded by runaway dorothy

Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Jerllin from YouIsAwesome. It's a site dedicated to asking all the right questions. You know, the ones that are always at the end of the interview that you actually think are interesting and not just the same rehashed crap. Head over to YouIsAwesome and read my interview with her, and while you are there you can click over to their sister site(ILoveYourClothes) that is dedicated to personal style and see some photos from the interview and some questions they had as well.

In other news, I think the rain and wind and cold is gonna keep me locked inside today. That might not be a bad thing. I have a load of things I need to take care of for our upcoming shows on the East Coast. Also, be sure to check out our latest press release to find out how you can obtain a copy of our record(The Arc) at whatever price you are willing to pay. It's only for a limited time so be sure to act soon. You can find that here:

RD_Press_Release


Have a great Tuesday and stay dry.

d

No comments: